Cosmic Crystal Box
Crystals have a very high and precise rate of vibration and are utilized extensively in technology, but long before their modern usage, ancient civilizations such as the Egyptians, Greeks, Chinese and Indians used them as conduits of energy, for healing and in spiritual rituals. WEvolve Box invites you to explore the beauty and potential of stones and crystals.
- Chrysocolla Art Card: copper stone, light green to deep blue.
-The Essential Guide to Crystals (Sue and Simon Lilly): This book is a great starter book to learn about over 100 crystals and stones. The crystals in this book are arranged by color rather than name.
-Crystal Collection and Display Box: please find the descriptions and healing properties in the Essential Guide to Crystals book
* Pyrite- metallic, golden
* Aragonite- dark reddish orange (center of the box)
* Smokey Quartz- light to dark brown, tumbled
* Peacock Ore- metallic blue, purple and green
* Amethyst- extra small points
* Quartz- single terminated
* Quartz- small single and double terminated slivers and shards
* Amazonite- blue/green tumbled
-Palo Santo & Ritual Candle: Cleanse the energy of your stones with Palo Santo or Sage smoke. Use your ritual candle to set an intention in conjunction with your grid, let it burn all the way down.
- Sri Yantra Wood Crystal Grid: This beautiful laser etched grid has the sacred symbol of the Sri Yantra. This ancient symbol from India literally translates as the . It has been used for thousands of years in meditation and contemplation. There is much to know about the Sri Yantra, visit facts-about-sri-yantra or powerthoughtsmeditationclub.com to learn more about the sacred geometry and symbology.
To see more amazing grids from Smart Ash Holders, visit their website www.smartashholders.com.
How to use a crystal grid
The crystal grid is used to arrange crystals and stones to amplify their energetic properties. There is usually a center stone that holds the properties and intention. When setting up your grid be creative and use your intuition and personal aesthetic to add the rest of your crystals & stones. There are many different ideas on how to charge your grid and the following links will provide some ideas. The process of creating the grid may be all you feel you need.
There is some great info here, at one of my favorite crystal resources- Crystal Vaults
Here are a couple of additional liks with good info-
A collection of crystal grid inspiration! Click on photos to visit links....
We love seeing photos of your boxes on Instagram @wevolvebox!